What Is The Injectable Fillers Treatment?
Injectable filler (injectable cosmetic filler, injectable facial filler) is a soft tissue filler injected into the skin to help fill in facial wrinkles, restoring a smoother appearance and more youthful look; without paying traditional costs for facelift operations.
How Do Fillers Work?
Fillers are directly injected into skin with the purpose of plumping that area to the point until the wrinkle, depression, or fold is gone. Injectable fillers, unlike Botox injections; relaxes the muscle under a wrinkle.The line creases are filled, with hyaluronic acid; which is the most .important supporting material for your skin to keep you young, vibrant and rejuvenate
Which Areas You Can Use Fillers?
Dermal fillers can be used to fix a variety of concerns related to aging, including:
- Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (called nasolabial folds or laugh lines)
- Plumping thin lips and smoothing out lines around the edges of the lips.
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
- Filling out deep cheek lines and saggy cheeks-Loss of volume in the cheeks
- Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area.
- Smoker’s lines around the mouth
- Thin or un-shapely lips
- Treating scars from acne or chicken pox etc.
- Correcting the deformity of nose and chin.
- Replacing volume on your hands. dermal fillers will accomplish the goal of restoring a more youthful look and feeling for your hands.
Am I a Good Candidate For Injectable Fillers?
Most people who select for dermal fillers are over 24 , however younger people in their 20s often have fillers to correct minor deformities in the nose.
Is Injectable Fillers Treatment Safe?
The least risks and best results come from using the right one correctly. That’s why you should only have fillers injected by a board-certified doctors.
How Does Injectable Fillers Procedure Done?
Our doctors will recommend you have an anesthetic cream or dental block to alleviate any pain or discomfort. Some type of fillers, actually contain lidocaine, a form of local anesthetic.
Filler treatments could require an injection where as some areas may be needed multiple injections. You may feel some stinging or burning during treatment
The treatment usually take around 15 to 30 minutes.
Fillers Side Effects?
The treatment is fast and easy but make sure you follow the advice given to you by our specialized doctors carefully.
How Long Does an Injectable Fillers Last?
Usually its last for 12 months to a 18 months (depending on the metabolism of the patient).